Spirituality & Health Magazine
Working with Spirituality & Health as the technical lead during a time of reinventing itself allowed for a full redevelopment and branding of the companies online presence. This project was built on Drupal CMS and made to handle thousands of pages and users. Advanced caching and CDN were set up to allow for hundreds of concurrent connects and 300k pages views a month.
Key features of this project:
- Built magazine oriented editing workflow of all the users group on the front end (anonymous and authenticated), as well as Content editors and admins on the backend.
- Built a cohesive and integrated brand across all social media platforms
- Automated populating and categorizing of content with multiple publishers
- Responsive theme development for accessibility and readability
- Integrated Newsletter and Social Media Platforms.
- Built in shopping cart and subscription services